Annual Thanksgiving Member Dinner Meeting
Near the intersection of Clairemont Mesa Blvd and the 163 Fwy.
Our dinner meetings typically follow this agenda:
- 5:30pm - Informal Networking
- 6:00pm - Announcements, Flag Salute and Invocation
- 6:15pm - Dinner
- 7:00pm - Main Presentation & Speaker
Active PHCC Association of San Diego Members and Community At-Large Always Welcome
- Contractor Member: (2) free | $30 for 3 or more per person
- Affiliate Member: $40 per person
- Non-Member: $50 per person *
* If you are business owner of a licensed plumbing or HVAC company doing business in the San Diego County area and are interested in knowing more about the PHCC Association of San Diego, please contact us for a FREE PASS for you and a guest to attend this event. (858) 693-3855.
DRIVING A CULTURE OF GIVING
Feel Good Philanthropic Strategies for 2018
Enjoy a true Thanksgiving meal at the Butcher Shop PLUS take away great philanthropic lessons from Coach Karie Kaufmann to spread a "giving" mentality into your business in 2018.
ANNUAL FOOD & CLOTHING DRIVE
Bring non-perishable food for the San Diego Food Bank or new clothing for any age foster youth or teen for our Foster Community Partners. Let's make this Holiday Season a true reason for giving. Receive free raffle tickets for the items you bring. The more you bring - the more you get!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Since 2005, Karie Kaufmann, MBA, has coached over 500 business owners to achieve their goals, and take their business to the next level. Her clients report an average of 31% increase in revenues year over year, accomplished through improvements in sales, marketing, team development, and efficient systems. She also volunteers to train hundreds of business owners each year through the ActionCOACH Business Training Center, and partners with “B1G1: Business for Good” to help entrepreneurs in underserved countries to get access to income-generating tools and training.